i can nt breath this old man who has like the biggest onion ever is so pr ou d of it
LOOK HOW HAPPY HIS ONION MAKES HIM
this makes my heart smile
i KNOW I’ve reblogged this before, but ITS SO DAMN PRECIOUS
look at that guy on the left he is so photogenic i bet there is a stock photo of him laughing with a salad
fixed that for you
oh my god i found the post that started it all
oh my god my blog is now complete
this is an ancient relic
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.tips on how to keep going | Caitlyn Siehl (via alonesomes)